THERE'S NO ONE IN THIS WORLD CAN BE PERFECT. BUT THE IMPERFECTION MAKES A PERSON UNIQUE AND AWESOME. SO DON'T TRY TO BE PERFECT. BE UNIQUE ^^

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

happiness ^^



HELLO there readers.apa khabar?hehe.cuti2 sem ni takde ape nak buat update blog la ape lagi kan.sorry la ye kalau blog tak berapa nak cantik.maklumla buta IT.hehe.now i want to share something with you guys.its about HAPPINESS.what is HAPPINESS?there are so many things out there where we can define it as HAPPINESS and of course different person have their own definition about HAPPINESS.as for me, my HAPPINESS are ALLAH, PROPHET, the smile of my beLOVEd family and the person that I really3x care about LOVE.in this case I define that person as HER.HAPPINESS surely can make people go stronger and sometimes beyond the expectations.every time you feel down, let HAPPINESS cheer you up.every time you fall down, let HAPPINESS get you up.every time you feel sad, let HAPPINESS calm you down.every time you feel threaten, let HAPPINESS protect you .
LOVE and HAPPINESS really make our life beautiful and I mean it =)

No comments: